• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Thor - teaser after the movie

Ok. I will not discuss about the movie instead the teaser after the movie. It has been a tradition (if we can call it like that) for Marvel Movies to put a teaser on their movies right after the acknowledgement (and a lot of people still not aware of this, or I’m just really a movie addict). The same goes with Thor. Before, I was actually not aware that there’s a Thor movie until I watched Iron Man 2 and saw the teaser right after the acknowledgement.
Now, with Thor the teaser is about who will be one of the villains in the upcoming movie, “The Avengers”. Well, it happens to be “Loki”, the brother of “Thor”.
I was expecting that the teaser is about Captain America but it’s not. Hahaha. I guess because it’s so obvious that there will be a Captain America movie, so they decided to put a different teaser instead.


I love the movie. You should watch it. And don’t forget to see the teaser after the acknowledgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment