• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

After the Flu Shot



Saturday, I went to the office to have my flu shot. I left the house at 1 pm and it was 2:30 pm when I arrived in the office. I was already expecting that most of the employees will have their shots in the morning so I decided to go there in the afternoon to avoid the long line. And luckily, I’m the only one to have the flu shot at that time. So, no need to fall in line. Hahaha. In less than 5 minutes, I’m done with the shot. As expected, the vaccine feels heavy. After taking the shot, I’m undecided on what to do next. I find it to early to go home so I just decided to wander around Greenbelt, Landmark and Glorietta. Trying to find something for the summer.



And then I saw Chatime. Chatime, is a Taiwanese pop milk tea chain. First I thought its Japanese or Korean. They just recently open a branch here in Landmark Ayala, I think last month, right in the entrance of Glorietta and Landmark.  It’s cheap (below P100) and finds they say it’s healthy, so I thought of buying one for myself. I bought Mango Slush Smoothies. It was good. You can really taste the mango. Believed they put a mango puree instead of fresh mango. Just like in Starbucks they ask for your name, and write it on the container (or in the bottle, which is not really a bottle). But they don’t shout like “One White Chocolate Mocha for Yu!” They don’t do that. Hahaha. They just call for your name. Chatime offers about 70 variations of mellow milk teas, smoothies, special mixes, fresh oriental pop teas, and special blends along with an assortment of toppings.

After buying a Mango Slush Smoothies in Chatime, I decided to check Glorietta Cinema to see what movie is being showed that day. There’s Thor, Scream 4, Water for Elephants and Fast 5. Since I already seen Thor (which is really good!), I only have Scream 4, Water for Elephants and Fast 5 in my choices. But I already decided that I will watch Water for Elephants and Fast 5 next week because I still have 2 complimentary tickets in SM Cinema. You can’t use complimentary tickets in a movie that was just recently showed. It has to be running for more than a week. I don’t want to watch Scream 4 either so I just decided to eat. So I went to Ayala Food Choices World Chicken and I ordered Tuna Fettuccine, Mashed Potato and of course their Grilled Chicken topped with Cheese sauce. For only P158, you get a big serving of food which includes a 2 sidings and a Grilled Chicken. Not bad right? And after filling my tummy, I decided to go to SM Santa Rosa. I saw my friend Adelyn, she bought this Telescope from National Bookstore. Not quite sure why she bought that. Hmmm. Then, check some store to see if I can find something that I might be interesting to buy. And I end up buying this necklace from F&H.



Now that I got my Flu Shot, malakas na naman ang loob ko na mag pa-ulan. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment