• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Canon Powershot D10 Carbine Hook Strap

I finally got my Carbine Hook Strap from Canon. It took almost 2 months before it was delivered to me. The courrier said that they had a hard time locating my place, so instead of delivering it at home i asked them to deliver it here in the office.

It’s a freebie from Canon. I bought a Canon Powershot D10 last March 17. All Canon Camera purchased are qualified to redeem a freebie. For Canon Powershot D10 you can choose between 3 face plates or a Carbine Hook Strap, which in my case i choose the strap. I prefer it over the face plates. Why? Because i need it more? Haha. Besides, the blue face plate is cute and fits for the summer though i prefer the gray face plates but i'm fine with the blue. You can check it at Canon Redemption website: Redeem Freebies. It could have been much better if it’s the Neck Strap which cost P1500.00. I really want that strap. Anyways, Carbine Hook Strap is still cute. Hahaha. Now, i'm all set for the summer. Calaguas, here i come! To think, i never tried dipping my Canon Powershot D10 into the water yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment