• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Now Showing: SOMETHING BORROWED

Finally, in theaters today, May 11 (I know the poster says IN THEATERS MAY 6, thats in US, UK, Canada, etc...) : 
                   “Something Borrowed”.
Will be watching it later. I’m always excited every time I will watch a movie. Hahaha. I know the movie is good. And I know I will like it. Too much expectation huh? I hope I’ll love it. Well, let see if I will enjoy watching it even alone. I’m used to it anyway, nothing new (and there goes the dramatic part). Hahaha.

To those who are also planning to watch this movie today (like me), it’s the first day actually, here's the schedule in Glorietta and Greenbelt 3.

Glorietta Cinema 7
MTRCB Rating: PG-13
12:35 PM | 2:55 PM | 5:15 PM | 7:35 PM | 9:55 PM
Greenbelt 3 Cinema 5
MTRCB Rating: PG-13
1:40 PM | 4:00 PM | 6:20 PM | 8:40 PM | 11:00 PM




Trivia : Did you know that Hilary Swank is one of the producer of this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment