• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

i WON!

Unexpectedly, I WON!!! (first time to won on an online promo, EVER)

I won 2 movie tickets for a special screening of XMEN: First Class on June 3 at Greenbelt 3 from Nuffnang and Hapee.

Last night on facebook, a friend of mine who told me to try joining the contest since I’m a movie freak sent a message to me telling that Nuffnang already announced the winners. So meaning, if you won, you will receive an email from them. So immediately, i checked my yahoo mail and there’s no email from them. So I didn’t win. Such a loser! Hahaha. With a bit of bitterness I told my friend, “then I’ll just watch it on June 2, its first day! Hmp!”

Just this morning, a few minutes ago, I checked my Gmail, and I saw an email from Nuffnang telling that I WON 2 tickets. Yeepee! I was really not expecting that! I was really surprised! That’s the hard part of having 2 or more email address; it tends to be confusing, sometimes.

I can afford buying movie tickets; it’s just below 200 pesos. Not a big deal for somebody who feels happiness when watching a movie. I just find it different; it feels different, if you’re invited on a special screening not because it's free but because you feel special? (with a question mark)

WELL, Congratulations to me! XMEN on Friday! EeeeeeeeexciteD!

No comments:

Post a Comment