• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Small Lagoon, El Nido - the enchanted


Really, 2 days exploring El Nido is not enough!

But in that 2 days we've seen a lot of El Nido and my Top Favorite is the "SMALL LAGOON".

What is a lagoon?

According to wiki - it's a shallow, often elongated bodies of water separated from a larger body of water by a shallow or exposed shoal, coral reef, or similar feature.

entrance to the Small Lagoon - surprise awaiting inside...


But according to my YURIctionary, it's an enchanted water hidden by those beautiful limestone formation and trees. A calm and relaxing place where you can find peace and serenity. A romantic haven which can be claimed as a piece of paradise.

Yes thats my definition specific to SMALL LAGOON of El Nido.

I wish I could have stayed longer and just feel the moment in that place and if I'll be coming back to El Nido (which I will), I'll be spending my first day here!



By the way, Jellyfish season in Palawan (El Nido) is from January to March. And yes there are jellyfish when we went there. You can see a bunch swimming approx 500-800m away from the entrance of Small Lagoon.



2 comments: