• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Hidden Beach - El Nido

our first stop - Hidden Beach (one of my favorite)

What I'm excited to see in El Nido is that beach where you have to swim and dive into a whole in order to get inside the beach. Finally we reached our first destination the Hidden Beach. I really thought that it's the beach that i wanted to see and then i saw these people walking into the whole, i was like "aren't they supposed to be swimming? why are they walking?". When all other boat are parked outside the entrance of the beach ours just keep on going inside (the benefit of having a smaller boat).

The Hidden Beach - the beach hidden behind those beautiful towering limestone. Where sands are actually white and powdery (not all though) and the water is unbelievably clear! I must say, it's the clearest water i saw in a beach.


crystal clear water



So this isn't the beach i'm looking for but ended up to be one of my favorite. :)

*photo credit to Cath

2 comments:

  1. will be going to El Nido this May and I can't wait to see the hidden beach.My friend actually saw your blog first,and being as excited as I am,shared it to me.cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll be amazed how clear the water is. and please make sure that you'll visit Small Lagoon and Big Lagoon. those 3 are my favorite spots in El Nido.

      1. Small Lagoon
      2. Hidden Beach
      3. Big Lagoon

      Delete