• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Flautalada for lunch

December 29, another day to have lunch alone.

Since I'm alone again today, I treat myself to my favorite mexican restaurant nearby, "Tia Maria's". I miss mexican foods. The last time i had one was at Baja Mexican Cantina which i think a month ago... (you can see it here in my blog, just go to the right pane of the window and expand the blog archive... hahaha)

my lunch? FLAUTALADA

it's a combo meal from Tia Maria's, one of their ComboLoco meal which is normally shared by 2 people. In my case, I'm alone so I'll eat it all.


Flautalada ComboLoco meal is composed of Flautas, Enchilada and Nachos plus an Iced Tea.

So what is Flauta?

         Of course, it's a Mexican food dish consisting of a small rolled up tortilla with filling inside usually beef or chicken that's crisp fried.

But the one i have has cheese and jalapeño. "Spicy good!"
it's basically like cheese sticks or lumpia.


What is Enchilada?
     
         a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with chili pepper sauce, sour cream and cheese. Fillings can be meat, cheese, vegetables, potatoes, beans, seafoods or combinations.

But the one i have is Grilled Chicken and Grilled Beef. "i still love their Enchilada Carne Picada. My favorite!"


What is Nachos?

        Damn you if you don't know what is Nachos. It's a fried corn tortillas usually served with salsa or cheese dip with jalapeño. Hahahah...





No comments:

Post a Comment