• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Burrito



"Burrito by Army Navy"

Ever since i tried eating Tia Maria's Burrito (which just few months ago), i've been obssesed with Mexican Foods. Thats the time i realized "i love Mexican Foods". Good thing theres a Tia Maria's near the office. i can eat anytime i want.

I'm not really a fan a Taco's but so far my favorites are Burrito and Enchilada. I'm always craving for it, the crave is like as if i'm pregnant(which is not
possible) or there's a crocodile on my tummy. If i feel unhappy with my lunch, expect that i'll have a Burrito and Enchilada for my snacks in the afternoon. It completes my day and it makes me happy. Its my comfort food for the past months. It keeps me happy and thankful for that day. It helps me moved on with my painful breakup + the Mojito and Margarita, what else can you ask for? I'm a food lover, i love eating (it just not obvious with my body) and after my break up, i've been so depressed that i wil l prefer sleeping over eating. And since the day i introduced myself with this Mexican delights, somehow my appetite for eating came back (ayun nga lang for mexican foods lang)


So why Army Navy's Burrito?

Last night i went out with my friends for a dinner, we were supposed to eat at Banapple Ayala Triangle in Makati, but since it's crowded and there's no available table yet, they've decided to eat at Army Navy instead (YEY!). So we went to Army Navy at Glorietta 5, unfortunately same scene, crowded and no available table. But this time we wait. After 15 mins (i guess), we finally got our table.

I'm a fan of Army Navy, i love Army Navy's Burger. I prefer it over Brothers Burger and Burger Ave. But since i've been addicted to Mexican Foods lately, i thought of trying their Burrito.

"Hindi masarap!" (It didn't satisfied my Mexican tounge. And now i have a mexican tounge. LOL! Buti na lang umorder ako ng San Mig Light. Haha!)

The Burrito was big, it will really fill your tummy but the taste i'm looking for wasn't there. Too many chunks of onions, (yes chunks of onions). Onions where cut so big, i know onion is good for your health, its healthy and i read an article before that onion helps you produce more semen or makes your semen taste good? (ok im not sure with that, but what im sure about is that its either of the two). It wasn't good. Sorry. But i still love their Burgers. So after this not satisfying experience, i guess i'll just stick with their Burgers. Their juicy, big, yummy burgers!


It's my tounge, its my taste buds, it's my opinion and this is my blog. We all have our own tounge and own taste buds, so if you liked their Burrito, then good for you. Actually, my friend liked it. It just happened that i didn't. Since I'm Yu, and whats the sense of having "YuThoughts.blogspot.com" as my URL if i will not share my thoughts with you guys.

Don't get me wrong, i LOVE ARMY NAVY, i just don't like their Burrito.

You can try Tia Maria's Burrito, and compare the taste... I'm sure you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment