• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

a Frustrated Photographer : 1




I’m not a photo enthusiast. I barely use my camera and if I’m on a trip, my friends are most likely the one using my camera. But since I joined this Photography Club in the office, why not try taking some pictures. Explore my capturing capabilities (that is, if I have one. LOL)

Last November 17, I went to Ayala Triangle to have a dinner with my friend (Alvin) together with his friends (si miko, si james, si ano, si ano at si ano…) We ate at Banapple and like what I’ve expected, crowded and have to wait for an available table. It was past 8PM when I arrived. I was surprised to see Ayala Triangle Christmas Light Show (so romantic, I wish I have someone special with me that time, seeing those beautiful lights makes you feel that you’re in a fantasy land.) I think it was already 9PM when we finally get a table. I really like Banapple’s table top, it’s made of cement filled with marbles. So, I thought of taking some pictures of it. I didn’t have my camera with me that time so I used my handy dandy Blackberry Bold 9780. And thanks to Lightroom, it enhanced the color of the picture.
I like it and I don’t care if you don’t. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment