• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Another Burrito Experience (i love Burrito!)



Lunch, because of what I've heard from our teams meeting, i told Heart (my office mate), "gusto ko kumain ng masarap, na stress ako sa mga nalaman ko, dun tayu kain sa masarap". We then decided to eat at Greenbelt, we were wandering around checking all resto at Greenbelt 3 when we saw this chalkboard with the message: "Unlimited Mojito and Margarita for P295". It's from Baja Mexican Cantina, an unlimited drinks (Mojito or Margarita) all day from Monday - Friday until 12MN. COOL! Feels like I'm in heaven when i read that, then Heart told me, "babalik pa tayu office", oh great! Forgot that we're just here to eat lunch. Hahaha. 


Since Baja Mexican Cantina is a mexican resto, and i love mexican foods, we decided to eat there (or i guess I'm just the one who decided to eat there). 


Baja Mexican Cantina offers different mexican dishes like Taco, Burrito, Enchilada and Nachos. They also serve Grilled Porkchop and Burgers (mexican style). 


I ordered Baja's Wet Burrito, a burrito with Mexican Beef topped with Enchilada Sauce. Now, the question is, "how was it compare to Army Navy's Burrito and Tia Maria's?".


 ANSWER: "Better than Army Navy but my favorite is still Tia Maria's Burrito"


I might not be that satisfied with Baja Mexican Cantina's Burrito but I'm sure I'll be back to try their "Unlimited Mojito and Maragarita".


Price Range: 150 - 500


No comments:

Post a Comment