• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

New Years Resolution # 1: WORKOUT



So I finally enrolled myself to a gym. Haha. I’ll start next year at Gold’s Gym Glorietta. It’s always my dream to have a nice body. Who wouldn’t want that? Ever since I was kid I’m skinny. Though I eat a lot, but I never really get fat. It was just in college when I started gaining weight. And I enjoyed that, having able to fit your clothes perfectly (okay maybe not that perfect) is something that I want. I know that if you have a nice toned body you will be able to flaunt even the simplest clothes.
I’m 5’7, my normal weight is 140lbs, but because of depression I lost 6lbs for the past 3 months.
So, why I finally decided to go to the gym and work my ass out?
Because I’ll run on April 21, for the Skyathon Boracay Beach Run 2012, it’s BORACAY, and most of the people there have a great body. Haha. But seriously, the main reason is I want to have more self confidence. I love myself that’s why I’m doing this. I’m not doing this because of other people but simply because I LOVE MYSELF.
I just hope I can do this and that I will achieve my goal before the run even at least 50% of my goal. God please help me! ;)

am i excited? i dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment