• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

my 2011 Holy Week

Describe your Holy Week


My Holy Week? Hmmmm. 4 words. "Boring and it Sucks!" Hahaha. What can I do? I know Lola won't allow me to travel or have a vacation on Holy Week so I did not attempt on asking her. I’ll just waste my fucking saliva. Lols.  Haaaaaay. Watta life?! I need a break can somebody give me a KitKat!

Palm Sunday : I went to the church,  alone,  to attend the mass and have my "Palaspas" bless with holy water. (Ang bait ko noh?)

Holy Monday : Still got work so I went to the office, I came in at 6:57 AM, so by 4 PM I was able to leave the office. Then I go straight to Q.C. at Belar actually to have my TCA Peel (my friend Jhay is working there so he referred me. They have cheaper peel compare to other clinics). Unfortunately, because it's summer, my Derma, Dr. Siapno decided not to give me the peel. She recommends that I have the peel after my summer plans. She just wants to avoid complications if I’ll be exposed to the sun while having a peel. E isa lang naman yun nakikita kong matutuloy. Anyways, bawal pa din ma-expose. Then Jhay and I went to SM North to have his cell phone checked because its wifi is not working. Then we had dinner at Tokyo Tokyo. Then I went home.

Holy Tuesday : May pasok pa din. And the funny thing was, is that I'm the only one in the team that went to the office. The two was on a vacation leave and the other two works from home. Hahaha.. Then at 4:30 PM I went to Cash & Carry Mall in Makati to see Prince, he's a Property Consultant of Ayala Lands and he is giving me a Job, a part time job as a sales agent for Ayala Lands (sana makabenta). Then after that I went to the bus terminal along Leveriza near LRT Gil Puyat. I was looking for a JAC Liner Bus going to Santa Rosa/Balibago but there's none. So, no choice but to take BBL/JAM Liner. Sucker! Those buses don’t have wi-fi. Grrrrrrrr.

Holy Wednesday : Sipag ko! Still went to the office. The usual, do my task and just like Holy Tuesday, I'm still alone. Hahaha. I was supposed to see a friend after office but ang gulo nya. I was in tears in the office, promise, because ang gulo nya! Sobra. Iyak moment while in the office. Hahaha. Anyway, nakapag moved on na ako. I was thinking that time whether to go to Gateway Mall in Cubao instead since my plan was cancelled. I got an invitation for a briefing for a possible part time job but since I’m not in the mood because of what happen I decided to just wander around Glorietta, Landmark and Greenbelt.

Maundy Thursday : Finally! No work! I just stayed at home. Sleeping. Browsing the net. Eating. And craving for a vacation. Craving for the beach.

Good Friday : Me and my lola went to Santa Rosa Bayan to do the Good Friday Procession.

Black Saturday : Just at home. Doing nothing. How pathetic of me? Lols. But Lola asked me to buy her medicine so I went to Balibago Complex to buy her medicines then to Robinsons Super Market at Target Mall to buy some groceries. Feel ko kasi magluto ng Carbonara. Then I saw this girl selling Magnolia Ice Cream so bought an Ice Cream worth 5 Pesos. It’s the new flavor from Magnolia. Guimaras Mango and Cashew. It was really good! I loved it. Next time I will buy a pint/tub of it. Hmmm Yummylicious!

Easter Sunday : Since I wrote this on a Black Saturday I'm assuming that I'm just at home browsing the net on Easter Sunday.

And that’s my 2011 Holy Week!

2 comments:

  1. OK LANG YAN!

    eto may pictures ako ng naging easter sunday knina sa SM. :))

    pafollow nman po dito: http://donotread2011.blogspot.com/

    TNX BOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hu-ay-am

    whats ok about it? it sucks! lols. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete