• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

SMART Bro's Broadbandest Blowout

Finally! Got my free One (1) month subscription of Smart Bro Home postpaid plan (on your 24th month), an HP All-in-One Printer that can print, scan and copy and six (6) months subscription on SMART Gold Lite Plan 300 for Call & Texts from Smart Bro. I have an internet subsidy in the office, but in order to have that credited to my account monthly, I have to have an internet connection at home. Since my job now might require me to work at home (in some cases). So I am qualified to have an internet subsidy. So I apply for an internet connection, the Smart Bro Canopy (2mbps), and there are some freebies included in the subscription. Great! But I can only claim it upon activation/installation of the internet. So it was Wednesday, March 9, when it was installed. The next day, after work I went to Smart Wireless Center here in Ayala, since this is the nearest branch from my office. But when I got there, the agent told me that I can only claim the freebies on the branch store where I apply for the internet. Damn! When I was applying for the internet, I asked the agent if I can claim the freebies at any wireless center and she said, “YES”. So that Saturday, I drop by to SM Santa Rosa to claim the freebies, and another disappointment, the stock is limited that I have to make first a reservation and wait for a text confirming that I can claim the items. Crap! I told the fu*ckin agent that she should have told me the right info in the first place. That she is wasting my time. And that she f*ckin told me that I can claim it anytime, anywhere upon activation. Big disappointment. But anyways, just this Friday, I got a text from Nikko of Smart SM Santa Rosa confirming that I can now claim the freebies. So after work, I went home, since I left the receipt at home, and then went to SM Santa Rosa. It took me more than an hour before I was able to claim the freebies. Now, the problem is how to sell the printer. Well, I don’t need it, might as well sell it. J
For those who want to avail the promo, it’s until June 4, 2011. Here’s the mechanics.

General Guidelines:
Promo is open to all new paid and activated accounts for:

·         Smart Bro Canopy Plan 999
·         Smart Bro Wimax Plan 999
·         Smart Bro Wimax Plan 1995 

Subscribers who sign up and connect with these packages within promo duration are entitled to the following freebies:

·         Free Bro subscription for one (1) month effective on the 24th month
·         Free HP All-In-One (Print/Copy/Scan) Printer
·         Free Gold Lite SIM under Plan 300 for six (6) months

Note: Free HP Printer and Gold Lite SIM Card must be claimed within 60 days after activation fo Bro account. Beyond this duration, freebies are forfeited.

Subscriber must submit the following documentary requirements:

·         Fully accomplished and signed Service Application Form (SAF)
·         Proof of Identification
·         Terms and Conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment