• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Happiness is a choice and i choose to be HAPPY!



A thought crossed my mind earlier while I was in the bus going to the office. I was seating beside the window. It was cold because of the air-condition, it's still tolerable so i didn't need to wear my jacket. The light from the sun was very relaxing and it something that will make you smile, for no big reason.
“Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy!”

I used to be this guy that always has a positive outlook in life. I always see the positive in every negative, the good in every bad. So I think it’s about time to bring back that kind of thinking. SMILE! and Positivity!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. thanks. tamang tama... wow. kaw ang first commentor ko.. haha. watta word. meron bang ganon word?

    ReplyDelete