• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Running in the SKYWAY


My first 10k run.

If you think that I willingly registered for this distance, well, I don’t. My first plan was to just run 5k but since all of my friends are running 10k and 21k(plus the fact that they’ve been bugging me to run), no choice but to run 10k. Second time to run and it’s 10k already.

I’m new to running. I even hate walking (that was before, but now, I’m still not a fan of it. Haha! ) But since I’m working at Makati, no choice but to walk or you can take a cab and be stuck in traffic. The first time I run was last November 13, 2011.  I ran 5k for 47 mins; it’s for Run United 3, held at SM Mall of Asia. That time I ran with my friends in the office. I’m still not part of PEx Running Club that time. After that, I’ve met with the PEx Runners, I joined them and here I am, a frustrated runner. LOL!

I never thought that running in the Skyway was this fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment