• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

when it RAINS its TRAFFIC (not just pours)


This day started with a rush.
Yesterday I told myself that I will get up early so I can come in the office early.
Cuz, coming early means going home early.

But because of the rain (sinisi talaga ang ulan), my HOT & YUMMY body is again suffering from sluggish cognitive tempo disorder in short I'm too lazy to get up.

Then came 6:30 AM, where I finally removed my body from the bed.
Turned on the radio and put Monster RX 93.1 "The Morning Rush" with Chico and Del on the background while having breakfast.

7 AM, I took a bath.
7:30 AM I fixed myself and then left the house at 8 AM.

It was raining when i left, CRAP!

 I hate when it rains!

So, I have no choice but to bring Ms. Umbrella.

Bus Terminal at 8:15 AM.

It was around 9 AM when the bus reached the Magallanes Exit and Mr. Traffic greeted us with a big smile on his face.

Unfortunately, Mr. Traffic has a first name and it's
"Heavy".

9:40 AM when we reached the AMA (that’s what they call it).
I decided to drop there instead of Dela Rosa because of the traffic.
From there I took a cab, I spent 5 minutes waiting for a cab with Mrs. Rain on the background (kulang na lang umiiyak ako - pang music video na).

It was exaclty 10 AM when I arrived at the office.

Good thing my meeting was cancelled (not because of me, definitely not).

Now I have to wait until 7 pm before I can leave the office.





Cannelloni & Penne in Alfredo Sauce + Peanut Kisses from Bohol (my meryenda for today)


No comments:

Post a Comment