• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Visiting Bohol (again)

Runners and I went to Bohol last August 24 for the annual Bohol International Maratathon (unfortunately T2K was also held that day - August 25 - and its trending more than BIM2013) 


I was there to support my running friends but unfortunately (again) i was sleeping solemnly in the resort that i missed to wake up before they reached the finish line. 


Bohol is a nice place but they have few restos and foods are ordinary. 


The only food i enjoyed in Bohol is the Malunggay Ice Cream of Bohol Bee Farm other than that you'll die in hunger. Lol. 



I'm not a fan of organic foods so i didnt enjoy much the food in Bohol Bee Farm (i guess pastas are better but the ribs that i ordered is again ordinary). I forced myself to eat the flower salad that i find weird (thumbs up though with the dressing) and the organic red rice (awful). 




No comments:

Post a Comment