• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr

ZBAPQW48

ZBAPQW48
To get 15% off discount, use code: ZBAPQW48 at www.zalora.com.ph

Time is precious and im an addict!

This is my official entry to TechPinas.com Gadget Bonanza BlackBerry Power Pair Edition
 

i love my Blackberry!

just a little history about me when i became a Blackberry User.
 
i was an iPhone user until the 3rd quarter of last year, because of my "Ex" i thought of switching to Blackberry. Well that is love, we tend to do things to prove our love to them…

It was October last year when i decided to switch to Blackberry and since then, for the past 8 months, naka-5 Blackberry na ako. Why?


i really fell in love with my first Blackberry phone, the "Blackberry Torch 9800", it's sexy design and its touch and type feature potion me. But unfortunately the one i bought was defected so i have to have it replaced with a new one, still a Torch 9800. so i went to Cebu the week after it was replaced for my vacay and i found out that its Camera Flash was again defective. its not working. so when i got back to Manila, i contacted the store where i bought the unit to tell them it was defective again. Then they decided to give my money back instead of replacing the unit again. Having 2 disappointing moments with Blackberry doesn't stopped me from getting another Blackberry unit. So i purchased another one this time a Blackberry Bold 9780, finally, no more defects and i'm happy with it. But on December of that year, i saw this new unit and fell in love with the sexiness of it, the new Blackberry Curve 9360. I really want a sexy and thin phone so i got myself a Curve 9360 and sold my Blackberry Bold 9780. Well. its a good thing though that i switched to curve 9360 from Bold cause last January, my company issued me a Blackberry device, which is Blackberry Bold 9780 (my previous phone). So, yes! i was able to used 5 Blackberry Phones for the past 8 months.

I love Blackberry! its simplicity just makes me more happy.

Well if it's not obvious, i guess i'm a Blackberry addict!

i love Blackberry because it helps me to stay connected to my friends all the time, anytime and anywhere. Even if we're not together, we're still able to update each other second. it's as if we're always together. And being connected all the time and knowing that i'm able to be there for them every time they need me makes me realize that one of my purpose in life is to be the best friend i can be to them.

The best gift to anybody is TIME and Blackberry simply give that.

It's precious and irreplaceable and Blackberry treasured that the way i treasured it.

TIME is unconditional like love and i know people appreciate it more if you're able to give them even a little of your time.

Thanks Blackberry for making every single second worth it and giving us the TIME to stay connected.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment